The Benefits of Membership!
Welcome to TAGITM!
TAGITM members have access to excellent resources and an expanding network of professionals dedicated to meeting the information technology challenges in local governments across Texas. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with
the association's membership structure so that you choose the correct member type below.
Select Your Member Type
Agency Membership is available to municipalities, counties, appraisal districts, school districts, or other governmental agencies. Dues in the amount of $175 are assessed to the organization
each year on October 1.
Is your company already an agency member of TAGITM? Join as a sub-account member under your company's record.
Agency Membership benefits include:
- Invitation to participate in the Annual Conference
- Path to CGCIO Certification
- Participate in Regional User Groups
- TAGITM Forums
- TAGITM Listserv to discuss/share information
- TAGITM Document Repository - includes sample RFPs, Policies & Procedures and other documents
- TAGITM Job Opportunities
- TAGITM Newsletter
- Access to other Agency & Member contact information
Affiliate Membership is available to hardware, software and service vendors, and academic institutions interested in governmental information technology. Dues in the amount of $200
are assessed to the organization each year on October 1.
Is your company already an affiliate member of TAGITM? Join as a sub-account member under your company's record.
Affiliate Membership benefits include:
- Invitation to participate in TAGITM Annual Conference and Regional Summits
- Invitation to sponsor TAGITM Annual Conference and Regional Summits
- Access to TAGITM Document Repository to include Best Practices, RFPs, SOWs and other Procurement Documents
- TAGITM Career Center
- TAGITM Newsletter
- Access to the TAGITM Membership Directory online
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 512-220-4295 with any questions or concerns.